2017 IN REVIEW
2017 was a year of changes, experiments, and new discoveries, new partners, clients and colleagues, interesting events and great plans for the future!
- This year we met a lot of our beloved clients in person – visiting the UK and the US. In the US we stayed for 2 months traveling from the East to the West Coast – an unforgettable experience!
- We attended several major industry events, like WebSummit and The Next Web Conference
- 7 new clients trusted us their products and ideas
- We moved to the new office – bright, spacious, with big roof-top terrace and spectacular view
- 6 brilliant new people joined our team
- First team-building in the mountains – skiing and snowboarding trip
- We love learning, and this year was definitely very productive in the knowledge gaining, helping us to better organize our work, structure the business and set up several important regular reports.
- Several productive partnerships were initiated this year, and we hope it is only a beginning!
- We were featured on Upwork home page and Instagram
- Of course, we faced some challenges as well – few important people leaving, dealing with tough deadlines in the limited resources condition, etc. But we believe, that what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger and all the challenges are the good opportunity to reflect and learn your mistakes, becoming wiser and more experienced as a result.
- Set, plan and reach the strategic goals
- Constantly improve working processes, structure and approach
- Find new clients and partners and continue successful collaboration with the current ones
- Add new great people to the team, keeping the current team happy and motivated
- Widening our technologies stack
- Reach $1M earnings mark (we are very close, by the way)