Full Stack Developer (ASP.NET)
We are Diversido (www.diversido.io) – web and mobile development studio from Kyiv, specializing in Healthcare, Wellness, and Education since 2013, working with US and European startups and small companies.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team and work together on a US Healthcare startup.
- Implement backend and frontend solutions for both existing and new projects
- Design and document backend and database architecture solutions
- Setup and support development and production environments
- Collaborate with the team and the client to define, design, and ship new features.
- Code review, work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Deliver the results no matter what
- Manage expectations – communication is what our clients like the most about us
- 3+ years of commercial experience in web development
- 2+ years experience with ASP.NET
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with Azure Functions
- Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Good knowledge of Git repository
- Understanding of OOP principles, design patterns
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Technical University degree
- Understanding of effective communication and collaboration principles
- High level of responsibility and problem ownership
As a plus
- Experience with Node.js/Ruby on Rails/Python
- Experience with Redis, Resque, Memcache, Sidekiq
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Heroku
- Experience with third-party API
- Understanding of web, UI and UX design concepts and principles
- Wireframing, design and layout creation experience
- Open, transparent and honest communication with the team and management – we share company numbers, do strategic planning together, explain all the decisions and tell the company news as they happen
- Personal and professional growth – we have regular 1:1 and performance reviews
- Medical insurance or sport compensation
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Flexible working schedule, Possibility to work remotely
- Education, conferences and other events subsidies
- Interesting projects with US and European customers
- Team building, desktop games, book club – even during the quarantine period
- Light and spacious office (when we are back to it), with tea, coffee, fresh fruits, and cookies
Interested? Apply now!
If you feel this position is a good match for your skills, let’s give it a chance! Just send us your CV with a cover letter telling your story and we will contact you shortly!
We love what we do, and we strive to provide the best services for our
clients. The aim is to become part of your team, and with the help of our
developers and designers create meaningful digital experiences