We are looking for experienced Flutter Developer to join our team and work with us on web-solutions of different complexity, with excellent quality and satisfied clients.
- Build cross-platform applications using Flutter
- Collaborate with the team and the client to define, design, and ship new features.
- Code review, work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Delivering the results no matter what
- Manage expectations — communication is what our clients like the most about us
- Participate in other mobile application development, using Xamarin or Unity, if the help is needed
As a plus:
- Experience with Xamarin, React Native or Unity3D
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java (Android)
- Participation in open-source projects
- Own apps in AppStore or GooglePlay
- 3+ years overall of Mobile Development experience
- Experience with Flutter
- Understanding Redux pattern, experience using it in real projects
- Solid understanding of mobile app development, design principles and user experience
- Understanding of Test Driven Development
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Positive attitude
- Open, friendly, and cooperative team
- Interesting projects with US and European customers in Healthcare industry
- Team building, games, other events
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Medical insurance or sport coverage
- Education subsidy and access to a huge amount of company education resources
- Regular performance reviews and salary update
Please send your CV and join our team!