We are Diversido (www.diversido.io) – web and mobile development studio from Kyiv, specializing in Healthcare, Wellness, and Education since 2013, working with US and European startups and small companies.
We are looking for a Flutter Developer to join our team and work together on two projects for one US client. One project is a Healthcare application development from scratch, the other – is an existing asset management app transition from Xamarin to Flutter, with a new design implementation
- Build cross-platform applications using Flutter
- Collaborate with the team and the client to define, design, and ship new features.
- Code review, work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Delivering the results no matter what
- Manage expectations – communication is what our clients like the most about us
- Participate in other mobile application development, using Xamarin or Unity, if the help is needed
- 3+ years overall of Mobile Development experience
- Experience with Flutter
- Understanding MVVM pattern, experience using it in real projects
- Solid understanding of mobile app development, design principles and user experience
- Understanding of Test Driven Development
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Positive attitude
As a plus:
- Experience with Xamarin, React Native or Unity3D
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java (Android)
- Participation in open-source projects
- Own apps in AppStore or GooglePlay
What we offer:
- Open, transparent and honest communication with the team and management – we share company numbers, do strategic planning together, explain all the decisions and tell the company news as they happen
- Personal and professional growth – we have regular 1:1 and performance reviews
- Medical insurance or sport compensation
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Flexible working schedule, Possibility to work remotely
- Education, conferences and other events subsidies
- Interesting projects with US and European customers
- Team building, desktop games, book club – even during the quarantine period
- Light and spacious office (when we are back to it), with tea, coffee, fresh fruits, and cookies
Interested? Apply now!
If you feel this position is a good match for your skills, let’s give it a chance! Just send us your CV in .pdf with a cover letter telling your story and we will contact you shortly!
We love what we do, and we strive to provide the best services for our
clients. The aim is to become part of your team, and with the help of our
developers and designers create meaningful digital experiences