Junior Automation QA Engineer
Diversido (www.diversido.io) is an independent development studio specializing in mobile and web development. Our team of talented engineers provides a complete range of development services. We drive projects from concept to implementation, delivering applications tailored to meet specific needs of our clients. Additionally, we develop in-house products.
The team of Diversido follows the best practices of software development, uses TDD, effective patterns and high-end tools. We focus on excellence, which allowed us to win several awards, including The Best Upwork Agency of 2015 and 2016.
Why work with us? We offer a lot of freedom, flexible working hours, possibility of growth and coverage of educational costs. All members of our team participate in the decision-making process and can choose the direction of their own professional development.
We are looking for a Junior Automation QA Engineer to join our team and work with us on the great quality products.
- Work closely with your teammates to create high-quality products
- Manual tests execution
- Creation of checklists, test cases, other test documentation if necessary
- Estimation of time required for testing
- Close communication with customers, developers, and managers
- Functional and UI/UX testing of web and mobile applications
- Preparing test reports
- Requirements analysis
- Constant self-education, developing technical and communication skills
- 2+ years experience with web or mobile testing
- Understanding of web and mobile QA processes and terminology
- Understanding of test methodologies and approaches
- Experience in writing clear, and comprehensive test documentation.
- Good understanding of client-server architecture.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Upper-intermediate English is a must
- High level of responsibility and problem ownership
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
As a plus:
- UI/UX design knowledge
- Any certificate or course attended will be a great benefit
- Development experience
- Technical University degree
What we offer:
- Open, friendly, and cooperative team
- Interesting projects with US and European customers in Healthcare industry
- Team building, games, other events
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Medical insurance or sport coverage
- Education subsidy and access to a huge amount of company education resources
- Regular performance reviews and salary update
UK based Healthcare startup, proving telemedicine solution integration, travel medicine and UK online vaccine certificates organisation, online connections between doctors and patients
If you are interested in working with us, send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org