We are looking for an experienced Xamarin developer to join our team and work with us on developing cool mobile apps for US and European customers.
- 2+ years experience with Xamarin SDK (iOS/Android)
- Web API integration experience
- Experience with the main development tools: Xcode, Git, Apple Developer Portal / iTunes Connect
- Understanding and applying OOP, design patterns (incl. MVVM)
- Good English
- Responsibility, problem ownership and good communication skills
As a plus
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java (Android), Unity3D
- Participation in open-source projects
- Own apps in AppStore or GooglePlay
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Flexible working schedule
- Light and spacious office
- Education, conferences subsidies
- Work with a young and friendly team
- Interesting projects with US and European customers
- Team building, desktop games, other events
- Tea, coffee, fresh fruits and cookies
- Develop high-quality iOS and Android applications using Xamarin
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Code review, work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Provide customer support, resolve problems from real life production environment
- Deliver results in time and manage expectations
- Effective communication with clients and colleagues
- Support existing application functionality
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
If you feel this position is a good match for your skills, let’s give it a chance! Just send us your CV with a cover letter telling your story and we will contact you shortly!
We love what we do, and we strive to provide the best services for our
clients. The aim is to become part of your team, and with the help of our
developers and designers create meaningful digital experiences